Shipping and Returns
Thank you for visiting and shopping at Cotswold Hand Crafted. Following are the terms and conditions that constitute our Shipping Policy.
Domestic Shipping Policy
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 3-4 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email.
Shipping rates & delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout. Our standard shipping is 3-5 business days and costs £5.95.
Delivery delays can occasionally occur (especially during COVID-19).
Shipment to P.O. boxes or APO/FPO addresses
Cotswold Hand Crafted ships to addresses within the U.K. Mainland.
Shipment confirmation & Order tracking
You will receive a Shipment Confirmation email once your order has shipped containing your tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours.
Customs, Duties and Taxes
Cotswold Hand Crafted is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Cotswold Hand Crafted is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier to file a claim.
Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
International Shipping Policy
Shipping to Europe and the rest of the world will incur additional charges which will be available upon request.
Our Return & Refund Policy provides detailed information about options and procedures for returning your order and is shown below:
Return & Exchange Policy
We hope that you love your purchase, but understand that sometimes things just aren't quite right. If you decide something isn’t for you, simply return it to us in the same condition it was received and we’ll refund the cost of the item – no questions asked. Our returns policy means you have 14 days from receipt of the product to let us know you want to return an item, subject to the exclusions outlined below.
I would like to return my product, what do I need to do?
To return your product(s), please follow these simple steps:
1. Email us your return request at firstname.lastname@example.org, please quote your order number.
2. Send your product back to the address details we provide you, within 14 days of notifying us of your intention to return. We recommend you send your product by recorded delivery and retain the proof of postage just in case anything goes missing.
3. Ensure returned products are sent and received in their original packaging and in a re-sellable condition.
4. For customers returning goods from outside of the EU and/or needing to produce a customs declaration, goods MUST be marked as "Returned goods" with ZERO commercial value. Failure to do so, or to declare any value on the shipment may result in import duty and/or taxes being applied to the returned goods which will be deducted from any refunds payable or recharged to your payment method
On receipt of the returned product, you should receive your refund within 3-5 working days to your original payment method. We will contact you if there is an issue with your return.
What products can't I return?
The below are non-cancellable and non-refundable:
· Any product that has been used, returned without original packaging or tags or is returned in an unsaleable condition. Faulty items must be returned in their original packaging.
· Unwanted items.
· Damaged items not notified to us within 14 days of receipt.
- Items with a personalised element - please contact us to discuss first.
Have you received my returns?
If you would like to know exactly when your return is received by us we would advise sending your returns by a tracked service.
I have further questions on your Returns policy